We strongly recommend you protect your booking as all tickets are non-refundable. You can add refund protection allowing you to apply for a full refund should you or anyone in your party be unable to attend the event through the following circumstances;
· Injury, illness (inc pre-existing medical conditions) or death happening to you, or an immediate family member.
· Burglary or fire at your residence in the 48 hours immediately before the event.
· Adverse weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the Government have issued travel warnings.
· The breakdown, accident, fire or theft of a private vehicle en route to the event.
· You being made redundant from or relocated for work which you were unaware of at the time of booking.