Terms and Conditions
The Ticket Store is operated by The Plymouth Pavilions Limited and South West Ticketing Solutions Limited, hereafter referenced as ‘Plymouth Pavilions’.
Tickets for events at Plymouth Pavilions are issued by The Ticket Store (www.theticketstore.co.uk) and are sold on behalf of the performance or event's Promoter and are subject to the following terms and conditions of sale, in addition to the Promoter and The Ticket Store’s purchase policy.
- All tickets are sold via The Ticket Store which is also operated by South West Ticketing Solutions Limited. For the full purchase policy please click here.
- Plymouth Pavilions reserves the right to refuse the ticket holder admission to the Arena and does not take responsibility for duplicate tickets. Your ticket will have a unique barcode, please do not make or distribute multiple copies as only the first person to use the ticket at our Arena doors will be given access to the performance or event.
- Plymouth Pavilions accepts no liability for the perceived quality of the performance or event for which you are purchasing tickets. Tickets can not be refunded because of concerns over the quality of content, sound, lighting, timing, duration, or any other element of the production of the performance or event.
- Plymouth Pavilions reserves the right to promote special ticket offers in addition to those published in our printed marketing materials or on our website. These can not be applied retrospectively, may be subject to limited availability and can be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one concession applies per ticket, please see individual show pages for details of any concessions. Please note: concessions are set by the show Promoter, not Plymouth Pavilions, and are not available on all shows. Please inform our Box Office if you are entitled to a concession at the time of booking, as concessionary rates can not be applied retrospectively.
- Due to health and safety requirements, and to ensure the best experience for all our customers, dedicated wheelchair positions are allocated for all performances and events. Please inform us via our access and special requirements phone number: 0333 772 7727. Without a ticket for one of these dedicated positions, wheelchair access to any performance or event cannot be guaranteed and Plymouth Pavilions reserve the right to refuse entry.
- Plymouth Pavilions takes no responsibility for tickets or services purchased via an agency or third party, including individuals purchasing on behalf of a group.
- Only tickets purchased from The Ticket Store or our approved agents are valid for admission to a performance or event.
- Tickets are required for each child attending a performance. Some performances or events may have age restrictions, please check for any restrictions prior to purchasing your tickets. Children under 2 years of age do not require a ticket and will not be allocated a seat, unless stated.
- All ticket prices quoted by Plymouth Pavilions are for tickets purchased in advance of the performance or event. The Promoter reserves the right to change the price of tickets purchased from The Ticket Store on the day of the performance or event.
- Plymouth Pavilions reserves the right to refuse tickets holder admission to the premises, change programme details without notice and provide alternative seats to those specified on the tickets.
- Whilst we try our best to admit latecomers during a suitable break in the performance, late admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- Security searches may be carried out at certain performances and events. The use of cameras, recording equipment and mobile telephones is strictly prohibited in the Arena. For more information, please click here.
- Building and Statutory Regulations mean that we cannot allow cans or glass containers into the Arena.
- Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 16 or over, unless specified on the individual show page. Information on bringing children under the age of 2 to the arena can be found here.
- Any form of illegal, violent or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Whilst we work hard to minimise occurrences, customers may from time to time choose to stand at seated performances and events.
- Neither the Promoter nor Plymouth Pavilions accept responsibility for personal property brought on to the premises.
- By entering the venue you give your consent to being photographed or filmed as a member of the audience. This may be used for future promotional activity.
- CCTV is in operation throughout Plymouth Pavilions for the purpose of crime prevention and detection.
We want you to have a great experience and we are committed to making it happen! To help us improve our service, please direct any comments or complaints to the Duty Manager prior to, or during the performance or event.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
Gift vouchers are available for redemption against shows and events in the Plymouth Pavilions Arena. This does not include 'Christmas Parties' or external events. These are available to be purchased from www.theticketstore.co.uk. For full T&Cs please click here.
Find out more about priority here. Terms and Conditions can be found here.
If you have any specific questions or concerns regarding our terms and conditions, please contact The Ticket Store on firstname.lastname@example.org.